Matt Holmes, a NH Fish and Game Conservation Officer and regular on North Woods Law, jumps in the pick up truck with Wayne to talk more about Matt’s career as a Game Warden. They discuss in detail Matt’s OHRV crash that occurred in June 2020 while on radar patrol. Special narration and commentary from Bob Mancini.
International Wildlife Crime Stoppers
Here’s What We Discuss:
- Evolution of OHRV Riding in NH
- The North Woods Law Crew
- The Bear that Killed the Chickens
- A Errant Discharge of a High Power Rifle
- 2 Vehicle Crash, Running Radar
- Connecting with Bob Mancini
- 2 Side By Sides at Excessive Speed
- Blue Lights On
- A Red and White Collision
- Did I Break My Back? Can I Breath?
- Familiar Faces in the ER
- Pain Level
- Physical Therapy and Back to Work
- My Favorite Trainee
- Just Wanted to Clarify that Your Not From Maine
One thought on “046 Matt Holmes Part II – The OHRV Crash”
Wayne, you did a remarkable job with this podcast. Thank you. I understand the brotherhood that you, Matt and Bob explained so well. I worked closely and in this world. The family is so strong. I love getting to know all of you guys and love you all.
I wish I had known that the best men were in New Hampshire! Lol.